Monday, July 9, 2012

Gazpacho

I have had my hands full these past few days. I don't want any of the dogs to feel jealous, so I make sure to take each of them on their own walks everyday. I am getting bored of the current dog walk circuits so I'm trying to find new areas to walk in.

Nino has been adjusting well. He is definitely the alpha. He sleeps through the night and runs around with Lola and Gigi, and with other dogs at the park. He is definitely not a little scaredy cat like Lola.

Always chewing something :)



I made a great gazpacho soup today as promised. It is delicious and easy:


Easy Gazpacho:

For the soup base:
3 cups chopped tomatoes
1 clove garlic
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup bell pepper
1/2 tsp salt

For the toppings:
1 cup chopped tomato
1/2 avocado, chopped
1/2 cup chopped celery
2 tbsp hemp seeds

Blend the soup base ingredients in a food processor and top with toppings!


Hope everyone is having a great day!

New dessert recipe tomorrow: pinky swear!


1 comment:

  1. The soup Gazpacho look easy enough for me to do , is it from Mexico !!and Nino look so cute ,can't get enough of him ! I wish you a great day and awesome walk with your little furs !! Lolita xxx

    ReplyDelete