Monday, May 21, 2012

Morning update




Woke up, had the same smoothie as yesterday, and some delicious "sour cream and onion" kale chips. Smoothie was a bit chunky because I basically broke our blender when I left a spoon it in and tried to blend something last night. If that's not a blonde moment, I don't know what is.


Read this book, or tried to, while being over heated by having these guys lounge on me.






Cleaned the bed linen because Lola chewed open a pen and ink was everywhere.


Did the dishes. Planning on painting the gross cupboards, any recommendations for colours?


Marvelled at the awesomness of this.


And these super cute S&P shakers.



Admired the new charms from Husband. <3


Brought the dogs for a walk, but forgot one of these. Ended up having to use a leaf to pick up their poop and got it all over my hand. Awesome.



Got my running gear on.


Procrastinated putting these on.



Ran 6 km in 25 degree weather and did this when I came home.


Hope you all had a productive and healthful morning too :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny !! Nice bracelet from your husband and nice salt and pepper shaker and the girls look so cute when they running and maybe you should go with white paint for your kitchen, :)

    ReplyDelete