Sunday, May 20, 2012

Husband and wife bonding time

I've been asking Husband to take salsa dance lessons with me but he said he would "think about it." I know what that means.

So instead, today we ran about 6 km, did some hill sprints, went for an amazing raw vegan lunch, and then walked home. It's been a great day so far and I hope it continues. Exercising with your partner can either be a really good thing or a completely awful experience. I know that with Husband it will be a great bonding one because we respect that we have differences in our physical capabilities so I don't feel bad when I see that he's not sweating and hardly breathing hard after 6 km (well....I kind of mind :)

I made us both a delicious smoothie this morning, enjoyed with my new glass straw. It makes drinking smoothies that much better :)


2 cups of water, 2 cups of organic cherries, 1/4 cup bee pollen, 1/4 cup goji berries, 1 banana, 1/2 lemon, 1 inch piece of ginger, 1/4 cup hemp seeds, and some love :)



For lunch we went to Fresh. They usually  have great vegan food, but I didn't remember them having any raw options. So I was pleasantly surprised when there was a zucchini bowl available! It came with a basil pesto and kale chips. Sooo good.

We have lots of stuff on our to do list today so I'm going to try and get my butt moving!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment