Sunday, May 13, 2012

Green-plug-your-nose-soup

Green energy soup that you can't eat like a soup because its so disgusting so you just chug it with your nose plugged. Yep, that's what I made. Don't let the pretty sliced bell peppers dissuade you.

Green Energy Soup (from Going Raw)


2 cups of water
5 leaves of kale, stems removed
2 tomatoes
1/2 cucumber
2 tbsp lime juice
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp sea salt
pinch cayenne
1/2 avocado
1 red bell pepper, diced for garnish

Blend all ingredients and serve with a straw ;)


Don't get me wrong, this soup wasn't all bad. It helped me stay full, and I felt pretty good after drinking it. Usually kale hits me the wrong way, but some reason it didn't. So...yai for making kale digestible!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny , and i would try something like that ,and I'm glad your stomach digest the kale !!! :)

    ReplyDelete