Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back at it




Fricking 10 by 5's, they're grueling. I am so used to 3 reps, not 10. Today was 5 sets, 10 reps of jerks and snatches each.

Snatch: 10 reps
Set 1 (65 lbs) Set 2 (65 lbs) Set 3 (70 lbs) Set 4 (70 lbs) Set 5 (70 lbs)

The reason my weight was so low on these was because I killed myself with too many deadlifts yesterday, so any sort of deadlift motion was hindered---> like half the snatch movement

Jerks: 10 reps
Set 1 ( 65 lbs) Set 2 ( 70 lbs) Set 3 (75 lbs) Set 4 (80 lbs) Set 5 (85 lbs)

The weight looks really low, but try doing it continuous for 10 reps, it is not easy!!

I had some protein pancakes for breakfast, and now im cooking some chicken and ribs for lunch at work. I hope everyone has a great day! I know that I will :)

1 comment:

  1. I was there and it was allot of fun to watch! STRONG STRONG like a bull !! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete