This makes the perfect portion for one hungry and growing person (about 3 small pancakes). I can always eat an infinite amount of pancakes, but it made me full enough.
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup oats ( I used a mix of spelt flakes and steel cut oats)
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia powder (I used sprouted)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used peanut butter chocolate chip flavoured!)
- 1/3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Blueberries and 1 tsp agave for toppings!
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth batter is formed. Heat a pan with or without oil, depending on your non-stick situation. Pour a third of the batter into pan. When it starts to bubble, gently flip and cook other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
Per serving (3 pancakes)
- Calories: 380
- Total fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Dietary Fibre: 6 g
- Sugars: 4 g
- Protein: 42 g
Later tonight I will have some news for you guys!