As you can probably tell, this was a pain in the ass to clean.
It looks like black sludge because of the blueberries :)
Ryan and I bought season 1 of Battlestar Gallactica last night and it was sooo amazing! We couldn't stop watching it. Ryan didn't want to watch this series, but he said that he's glad he did. Hopefully I'll be able to nerd out soon and talk about Cylons and Battlestars.
In my leg workout today, instead of doing a lot of heavy squats, I decided to do a few jump moves and lunges.
- Barbell step ups onto really high bench , 40 lb barbell (24,24,24,24) or 12 each leg
- Barbell Bulgarian Split squat, 40 lb barbell (12,12,12,12) each leg
- Jump squats (15,15,15,15)
- Leg Press ,140 lbs (12,12,12,12)
- Cable adduction, 17.5 lbs (12,12,12)
- Cable abduction, 17.5 lbs (12,12,12)
- Leg extension , 70 lbs (12,12,12,12)
- Single leg curl, 40 lbs (12,12,12,12)
- Jumping split squats (20,20,20)
Breakfast today was a toasted Ezekiel english muffin with sunflower seed butter and chia seeds. I also had 3 clementines and a banana --> total banana addiction. Metro didn't have any organic ones the other day and I felt like I was going through withdrawals, I kept remembering how sweet they were and missed them deeply.
Anyhow, I made a thai slaw the other night from the Vegan Table book, but it was horrible. It tasted like eating pure ginger (and I put less ginger than the recipe asked for), so if anyone wants the recipe, just message me and I will post it. I think we should call it, "Ginger Bomb Slaw".
|That's what it looked like.|