Nothing interesting over here. I feel like i've been in a sort of rut lately, especially with money woes. I have been soooo sleepy too. I am usually an early riser, and lately i've been waking up at noon. It's totally weird, and the fact that I am still tired is even more weird.
Today I am going to swim practice at 7:30, and earlier this morning I did back and bicep strength work.
- Deadlifts with 50 lbs, 3 sets of 20
- Wide grip assisted chin up 3 sets of (12, 12, 8)
- Lat pull down ( 50 lbs x 15, 60 lbs x 8, 50 lbs x 15)
- Dumbbell row with 20 lbs in each arm, 3 sets of 15
- Barbell preacher curl with 30 lb barbell, 3 sets (15, 13, 12)
- Incline alternating dumbbell hammer curl, 15 lbs in each arm ( 7, 8, 8)
- Dumbbell bench press, 3 sets of 15 with 10 lb weights
- Incline dumbbell bench press on ball, 3 sets of 15 with 10 lb weights
- Pushups, 3 sets of 15 (totally died on the last set)
- Lying dumbbell tricep extensions, 3 sets of 12 with 10 lb weights
- Overhead dumbbell tricep extensions, 3 sets of 15 with 10 lb weights
- Tricep dips on the chair, 3 sets of 15
I've been in a sort of food rut too. I can't think of anything new to eat, so today I had some wraps with the yummy chickpea fallafel hybrids that I posted earlier.
I am hoping to make some healthy cookies with cacao nibs tonight. See you later!