Today I did a really great chest workout. I got it out of Muscle & Fitness Magazine. Ryan finds it weird that I'm more excited about the newest Muscle & Fitness Magazine then I am about any "girly" magazines.
My morning chest workout:
- Dumbbell incline press 20 lbs each arm (12,12,12,12) After last set superset with incline flyes to failure
- Bench press (smith) 40 lbs (12), 60 lbs (10,10). Last set you superset with pushups to failure.
- Smith incline press, 40 lbs (12), 50 lbs (10,10). Superset flyes (same as above)
- Dumbbell decline press, 20 lbs each arm (12,12,12). Superset with pushups to failure.
- Machine flyes, 40 lbs, 2 sets of 25
I came home and made myself a bowl of whatever I could find in the fridge.
Now add the rest!
Tomorrow the plan is to work on my legs, since I don't have to go to work after. I always do legs on the worst possible days.