|Our bikes locked up. Note that we have 3 locks! Hahah!|
|We started with a salad. It had hemp seeds, avocado, cucumber, bell pepper and a vegan ceasar dressing.|
|Two shots of wheatgrass with ginger! Burnt my throat big time.|
|Ryan's meal. A veggie burger with quinoa onion rings, fries and slaw.|
|My bowl. With grilled tofu, avocado, tomato, red onion, chickpeas, and a spicy tahini sauce.|
My legs are still sore from Sunday. I must really have been slacking when I did leg workouts before, because I have never felt like this.
Yesterday I worked on chest and triceps, and I did a 30 minute power walk on an incline (I sweat buckets).
- Dumbbell incline press , 20 lbs each arm (12, 10, 10)
- Seated machine press, 30 lbs total (15), 40 lbs total (12, 10,10)
- Pushups 3 x 15
- High pulley cable crossover, 25 lbs x 12, 12, 12 ( I think I did this one wrong, I felt it in my shoulders, not chest)
- Reverse grip pushdown, 27.5 lbs x (8,6,6,6)
- Machine assisted dip, 55lbs (12,10,10,10)
- Overhead triceps extension, 50 lbs (12,9,9,9)
- Barbell curl, 30 lbs (21,14,17) I was aiming for 21 each set but couldn't do it without losing form
- Concentration curl, 15 lbs, (8,8,8), 12 lbs (8)
- Spider barbell curl, 20 lbs (10,10,10,10,8,9,8) Today I tried to do my last excercise for each body part in 7 sets.
- Hammer curl, 15 lbs each arm, (6,5,5) My arms were exhausted from the spider curl
- Machine assisted pull up, 65 lbs, (12,10,9)
- Behind the neck pulldown, 55 lbs (12,12,12)
- Standing cable row, 15 lbs each arm (12), 20 lbs (12, 12, 15)
- Rope straight arm pull down, 20 lbs (12,12,12,12), 15 lbs (12,12,12)
Now i'm off to buy some hemp protein so I can make some raw energy/protein bars!!! :)