Saturday, October 16, 2010

Top O' The Mornin'

Good morning, good morning!

This is what I will be dressing up as for Halloween!


Today is the Toronto International Bicycle show, and since my bike got stolen, I am trying to replace my mode of transportation. Apparently this show has amazing deals, and therefore very long lines. So although the show starts at 10, I am convincing the people we are going with to be there for 9. I always end up ambitiously too early for everything, so let's hope this is the case again, and that there is no giant line forming at 6 am.

I have the tightest hamstrings ever. After the leg workout Wednesday, the spin class Thursday, and my run and workout yesterday, there's just no time for them to be un-tightened. I will do lots of stretching today, though today my plan was to do a track workout. We'll see how it goes. Yesterdays run was 7.58 km in 42 minutes, and then I did one hour with my trainer at the gym. During the run I burnt 450 calories, and during the hour with my trainer I burnt 344.

I ate amazingly yesterday, but unfortunately I have to buy expensive camera batteries, so I have no photographs of it yet. I made a very easy tomato sauce, and had it with some brown rice spirals. I had every vegetable imaginable dipped in hummus, some spelt crackers dipped in too, a plum, some Little Health Monster Apple Pie Granola, and a leftover piece of the pumpkin pie from thanksgiving.

Now I'm off to see if I can wake Ryan out of his "I partied a bit too hard last night" state. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment