Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Snackage

That black ball is a plum. A delicious one too!

Hummus and oddly cut veggies that didn't quite work in a sandwich.

Mini carrots and strawberry.

Sunflower seeds.
A quick review of what I had to eat after my tough workout today. It's almost 7:30 PM and I have no idea what to make for dinner.

On a more depressing note, my bike was stolen today. I just recently winterized it, put new winter tires on, and new brakes, and a fender, and bought a new lock. It was stolen at a very busy corner (Bay and Front). Ryan found the lock cut up. How did no one see someone cutting up a lock. Ryan said it would have taken a long time to cut that lock. Do people just look the other way? Now I have no mode of transportation, bummer.

My workout today. 3.5 mile tempo run on the treadmill; 3 minutes 70% effort, 2 minutes 85%, repeated for 30 minutes. I really like doing my tempo runs on a treadmill because I know that I am keeping the pace that I need to be at.

I worked with my trainer for an hour and unfortunately we did legs. Not a very good thing to do before a run; but at least my legs won't be as sore tomorrow.

I'm off to figure out something for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment