Thursday, October 14, 2010

Miscellaneous

Hello hello!



I am so tired today. Everytime I do one task I have to lay down and relax. This reminds me of when I had mono. I really hope I'm not getting sick. I hope that this tiredness is due to the really hard workouts i've been having.

Today was no exception. I did a one hour spin class (heart felt like it was going to burst), where the instructor told me I really pushed myself (yes!), and a 30 minute bicep session.
               
  • 4 x 12 hammer curls with 15 lbs dumbbells
  • 4 x 12 barbell wide grip curls with 30 lbs
  • 4 x 12 bicep curls with 15 lbs dumbbells
  • 4 x 12 barbell close grip curls with 30 lbs
The first two and last two were supersetted. I won't be able to lift much tomorrow, but here's to hopping I get great tonage on my arms soon enough!

I had some homemade cereal for breakfast, which I'm making more of tonight and will post the recipe, a red bell pepper + carrots with hummus, and mac & cheese (the one I made before, with nutritional yeast and curry powder). Im craving sweets, so I might have some banana soft serve later with some strawberries and organic grapes! Yum yum!

Since I don't have any pictures from today, I thought I'd post a few miscellaneous non-related pictures!

Gigi when she was a semi-puppy


Lola, not looking too happy
In Toronto Island, Lola was on the quadricycle with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment