Saturday, October 2, 2010

Enchiladas again!



There's nothing that a good workout session can't fix. I had a great 6 km run this morning and I felt completely re-focused and energized. It reminded me of why I liked running in the first place. Just talking about it, I want to go for one right now. There was one con to the run though, it was bastardly cold out! I need to buy some warmer clothes! It took me 3/4 of the run to warm up, and you can't run very efficiently if you're freezing. Also, my Ipod stopped working. I've been having a lot of trouble with it for the last year, and it finally gave up. It was a first generation IPod, so I think it's had a good life. Unfortunately, this means I will have to buy another one, or get used to running without music. :(

After the run I was starving! I needed to eat a little something to tie me over before work. So I took a piece of amazing rye bread and topped it with the rest of my bruschetta mix!

This walnut, white bean, bruschetta  really is amazing!
Work was busy. There are always people that will go out for brunch. Man, I hate brunch. I hate working it, but I love going out for it! Hehehe!

Made some vegan enchiladas for dinner. I've made them before, and you can find them on the website. The only difference was that I added 1/2 cup of chopped cremini mushrooms.

Most of the ingredients getting heated up!
Finished product! So delicious!
Paired my meal with an amazing vanilla bean soda!!
Now I'm off to bring the doggies to the park, and then I'm doing an Oxygen mag glute workout! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment