Friday, October 1, 2010

Bad Day- Part Deux!

I was doing so good today! Well, except for the apple crumble for breakfast slipup. I ate well the rest of the day, got in some 30 day shred and a little run.

I got home from work and Ryan surprised me with a giant vegan apple pie, vegan blueberry cheesecake, brownies, chocolate cake, the works. I said, "You're killing me!!!". But I ate it anyways. Hehehe. Sobey's pies and tarts are vegan, probably because it's cheaper to not use butter, but they're still delicious!

Yes, that slice of pie is gigantic. About 1/3 of the pie. Topped with some coconut bliss.


I had myself a little dessert platter!!!


Well at least tomorrow is a new day! And with new day's come new possibilities! Tomorrow is going to rock!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you think !!!And that apple pie look so yummy !!!MOM xox

    ReplyDelete