Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vegan enchiladas and skintastic smoothies!

Came home from work and had to clean up before the family came to visit. I don't know why, but I ended up cleaning all the things that people wouldn't notice (like the inside of the cupboards, under the bed, and re-organizing all of the closets). So now its 8:00, company gets here at 9:00, and hardly anything is done.

But, I did make a Little Health Monster Skintastic Smoothie, and vegan enchiladas tonight, which were scrumptious!

Little Health Monster Skintastic Smoothie
  • As much spinach as you think you can handle ( I recommend baby) ( I did two handfuls)
  • 2 tablespoons flax and chia powder
  • 1/4 cup blueberries
  • 1 ripe avocado
  • 1/2 cup frozen berries ( I used strawberries)
  • 1/2 cup Rice Dream Original Enriched (or any other non-dairy milk)
Blend and enjoy!! :)
Then, it was enchilada time! I don't have time to post the recipe right now, but I will post it later :)
Mixing up all of the main ingredients
New addition to the kitchen! Piggy timer!
Filling up the Ezekiel tortillas
Finished Product Part 1
Finished Product Part 2
I'll probably eat again later! And then tonight, 3 different kinds of overnight oats! Can't wait!

Recipe later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment