Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vegan brown rice stuffed peppers with mint and raisins


I am beyond exhausted today. I planned on doing my long run today, but I could only get away with an hour of strength training and 4 hours of napping before work.
Today I worked on biceps and chest, and ended up not being able to lift my arms to bring a water bottle to my mouth (hehehe).

I started the day off with my home-made quinoa cereal and rice milk, followed by an apple. At lunch I made stuffed peppers, of which I will attach the recipe later tonight! They were amazing, but I will defenitely have to alter a few things to the menu. For a snack before work I had two slices of Ezekiel bread with almond butter and my homemade, agave sweetened jam.
Topped with chopped almonds (that I had to chop by hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment