Thursday, August 19, 2010

The "try to get everything done in a day" day

So much to do, so little time!
Without excervising, its amazing to see how your energy really decreases. Exercising usually makes me feel so ambitious and energized.

Went to Kensington Market today; stopped off at Urban Herbivore. Picked up an amazing spelt-sweet potato-date muffin, and a morrocan stew on millet!
The stew had sweet potato, turnip, celery, chickpeas and tomatoes. Yum!
As you can see, I quite liked it.
I then rode the bike home in the rain, had two car doors open on me, but managed to make it home un-mangled.
Decided to treat myself to that sweet potato and date muffin with a nice hot cup of green tea with kombucha! This is what the tea had to say for itself!
Now, i'm just waiting for the muffin and tea to digest and I will be on my way to creating dinner! Red lentil curry on brown rice. I've found that cooking the rice in veg stock makes it taste sooo delicious. Ill post pictures after; hopefully it turns out.
What shall I do in the meantime? I feel so useless not excercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment