Wednesday, August 11, 2010

healthy smoothie time!

The gym was amazing! Usually I get really tired and start to slack near the end, but this time I actually got stronger near the end.
I started with 40 minutes of treadmill walking at level 3.3 -4.0, with an incline of 12.0, I ended up burning 440 calories doing that.
After that was 1 hour with my trainer Chickie. We did a circuit type workout and I burnt another 250 calories.

Now I'm back and I'm starting the rest of my day off right with a healthy smoothie!
  • 3 cups spinach
  • 1.5 cups rice milk
  • 1/2 cup blueberries
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen berries (instead of using ice)
  • 2 tbsp flax and chia seed powder
Then you blend it all up and enjoy!


I work tonight so I probably won't do any more working out. Tomorrow though is legs and abs day, and probably a spin class.

Ill keep you posted on lunch! ---> Probably my vegan enchiladas that I made yesterday.

This was breakfast:

No comments:

Post a Comment