Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Breakfast! Best part of the day!

Breakfast is my favourite meal. All during the night, breakfast is all that I can think about! I have a 10 km run planned for this morning, and I was going to run on empty, but decided to run a bit later and have some breakfast. I'll have to wait atleast 1.5 hours to know that I won't have a cramp from the food I ate.

Cobs Whole Grain Loaf with almond butter and berries. Side mineola.
I decided to treat myself to a few new kitchen accessories. I don't know how long i'll be able to hold off  buying more :)
Some new glassware! Instead of having everything in little plastic baggies everywhere!
My new spice rack.
I'm sure these were made for little kids, but I loooove PIGS!!!
Now, if only I could get a new kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment