Friday, August 13, 2010

Almond butter makes everything taste good.

Breakfast! Mango is good in anything!
Snack for work --> Organic Gala Apple with Almond Buttah


Went to an amazing restaurant for Lunch called Hibiscus in Kensington Market. I didn't bring my camera, unfortuantely, so I couldn't take a picture of the great salad I had there. It was a mixture of 5 or 6 different salads (beans and lentils, sweet potato, red cabbage, tofu, quinoa, green beans, brocoli). Then I had some of their homemade squash and carrot soup, and their homemade pistachio vegan ice cream.
Im off to work soon, and I have to make sure that I get home early enough so that I can wake up to do my long run tomorrow. Im hoping on 15 km, but we'll see! Then I hope to get in some chest and shoulders as well.

Here's to hoping!
Just thought that I'd mention that this is what I woke up to this morning. Best way to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment